- Kate was ranked #9 in Glamour‘s “The 50 Most Glamorous Women of 2008.”
- In 2008, Kate was ranked first in the Most Attractive Women who have modeled for the underwear brand Agent Provocateur.
- At the 2008 Glamour Women of the Year Awards in the UK, Kate Moss was awarded the “Entrepreneur of the Year” award in recognition for her Topshop fashion range.
- In June 2008, it was revealed that Kate had lost her deal with Agent Provocateur. She was the face of the underwear brand.
- In May 2008, Kate was spotted riding a quad bike with Lila Grace, neither of them wearing helmets, prompting accusations of endangering her daughter’s life by various health and safety groups.
- Kate was listed at #74 in Forbes magazine’s Celebrity 100 of 2007.
- Kate donated $50,000 to Naomi Campbell’s Fashion For Relief fundraiser in 2007.
- In June 2007, Kate and boyfriend Pete Doherty released a second “KP Nuts” video clip on the internet in the hope they get signed to a record label as a pop duo. The video features Pete singing while playing his guitar, with Kate then entering the room shouting abuse.
- Kate naturally has brown hair. She has been coloring her hair blonde since her career launched.
- At the 2007 NME Awards, Kate was named Sexiest Woman.
- Kate celebrated her 33rd birthday with a 24-hour party. She spent more than $12,000 on a marathon drinking and dancing session. The celebrations began in her Primrose Hill home, then she met Pete Doherty at Scott’s oyster bar in Mayfair.
- Kate has been named the face of 2007’s “Face Of Fashion” exhibit at London’s National Portrait Gallery.
- Kate was named Britain’s Model of the Year at the 2006 British Fashion Awards.
- On Tuesday, October 24, 2006, Kate confirmed she was engaged to boyfriend Pete Doherty. However, in early July 2007, Kate split up with Pete.
- Kate has appeared on over 300 magazine covers.
- Kate has appeared in the music videos for Kowalski by Primal Scream, I Just Don’t Know What to do with Myself by the White Stripes, and Delia’s Gone by Johnny Cash.
- After Kate’s drug scandal in 2005, she was able to get more deals and more money because fashion bosses believed consumers would be attracted to her wild life style and the fact there is a certain danger about her. She was expected to earn thirty million by the end of 2006.
- Kate ranked at #7 on a countdown of the Ten Most Beautiful English Women.
- Kate appears on the cover of the September 2006 edition of Vanity Fair.
- Kate has enrolled her daughter Lila Grace for private Spanish lessons.
- Kate was named the Best Dressed of 2006 by Vanity Fair magazine.
- Kate says she likes dating bad boys because she likes a guy who is “dangerous.”
- Kate was not charged for her alleged 2005 drug use. While the CPS believe Moss was using controlled drugs after studying video footage from the studio, they said there was no actual forensic evidence in which they could use to convict her.
- Kate is the inspiration for the “heroin chic” look, which was a fashion trend of the mid 1990s.
- Kate will be in the spring campaign for Virgin Mobile and Roberto Cavalli.
- British Vogue had Kate on the cover for the March 2006 issue for the first time since Kate’s alleged cocaine use.
- Kate has been romantically linked with Lenny Kravitz, a musician.
- In 2005, Kate was dubbed “Cocaine Kate” because of the scandal.
- Kate was mentioned in Jewel’s song Intuition and Kayne West’s song Stronger.
- Kate was on the first issue of Russian Vogue.
- At the age of 30, Kate was declared “The Sexiest Woman Of All Time,” according to a poll conducted by men’s magazine Arena to mark its 150th issue.
- Kate was discovered at the age of 14 at the JFK airport while returning to England, after a family holiday in the Bahamas, by Sarah Doukas of the Storm Agency.
- Kate won “Model of the Year” at the VH1 Fashion Awards in 1996.
- In 1995, Kate received the “Fashion Personality of the Year”.
- In February 2005, Kate’s naked portrait, painted by Lucien Freud, was sold for 3.9 million pounds ($7.2 million American) by Christie’s auction in London.
- Kate released her own picture book called “Kate: The Kate Moss Story.”
- Kate is signed to Storm, modeling agency in London and IMG models (New York) and Marylin (Paris).
- Kate is best friends with actress/designer Sadie Frost, model Frankie Rayder, and designer Stella McCartney.
- In 2004, Kate was blasted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) for wearing rabbit-fur boots.
- In June 2005, Kate posed in the nude to raise funds for Elton John’s Aids charity.
- Kate and her ‘then boyfriend’ Pete Doherty were the most sought-after couple on the Britain’s party circuit according to a compiled poll for August’s issue of Tatler magazine. (July 6, 2005)
- Kate was featured in the 2006 Pirelli calendar, along side other famous females such as Jennifer Lopez and Gisele Bündchen.
- In Novemver 2005, Kate made a comeback after finishing drug rehab by appearing on the cover of US magazine Vanity Fair.
- Kate’s cocaine scandal inspired artist Stella Vine to display a collection called “The Beautiful And The Damned” in a London gallery. One of the pictures shows Moss apparently using drugs.
- Despite a troublesome few months of cocaine scandal, Kate was named the Best-Dressed Woman of 2005 by British magazine Grazia.
- Kate a daughter, Lila Grace, was born September 29, 2002 at the St. John and Elizabeth Hospital in west London; Lila’s father is Jefferson Hack.
- In 2005, Kate was ranked #3 in British Vogue Magazine’s list of “10 Best Dressed Women”.
- Kate was ranked #8 in British Harpers & Queen‘s 100 Most Beautiful Women of the Year in July 2005.
- Kate was ranked #1 in British Glamour‘s Best Dressed Women in the World in 2005.
- Kate has a small heart tattoo, a quarter-inch, on the back of her hand, near her thumb. She also has a crown tattooed on her shoulder.
- Kate split from Pete Doherty after he failed to complete rehab for his crack addiction.
- Kate has dated Johnny Depp and Billy Zane.
- Kate was dropped from advertising with H&M, Burberry, and Chanel by the labels after her cocaine scandal.
- French Vogue had devoted their December 2005 issue to Kate, using the tagline “Scandalous beauty.” It was a reference to the industry pressure on Kate after it was revealed she snorted cocaine.
- Kate lost many advertising contracts after there were pictures revealed showing her snorting cocaine.
- Kate first became engaged to musician Pete Doherty in 2005.
- Kate drank and smoked heavily at age 12.
- Kate’s net worth is over $2.2 million.
- Kate is a vegan.
- Kate created the “waif” look, which many say encourages anorexia in impressionable teens.
- Kate’s measurements are 33A-23-34.
- Kate is/was the spokesmodel for:
Yves Saint Laurent
- According to Kate’s modelling agency ‘Storm Models’ :
Height: 5′ 8″ / 172.72 cm
Bust 34 B
Waist: 26″ / 66.04 cm
Hips: 35.5″ / 90.17 cm
Shoes: 6.5 (UK)